The Submarine Spray Station stopped working:
- The product stops working when the propeller or filter are blocked by dirt, hair soap or rust. In order to fix this, unscrew the filter and pull it out. Wash with soap and water, ensuring that the filter mesh is completely clean. Make sure propeller rotates freely. If it does not, try to release the clog with a sharp object, such as a screwdriver, until it rotates freely again. Reinsert filter and screw into place.
- If you would to watch a tutorial, click here.
- Change batteries
The water stream from the diver shower is slow:
- Allow the pump to be filled with water – plug the water hole on the diver shower with a one finger for a minute.
- Clean filter – clean mesh and make sure that the filter propeller spins freely.
- Change batteries.
The water spray station doesn’t work:
- Verify correct polarity of batteries.
- Change batteries.
- Still doesn’t work? Contact us.
The activity station doesn’t work properly:
Are batteries included in the Submarine Spray Station?
No. Batteries are not included in package.
What type of batteries are needed to operate the Submarine Spray Station?
4 X AA Batteries.
How do I start the water flow in the Submarine Spray Station?
The battery compartment is located on the front side of the submarine water pump.
How do I Insert the batteries?
Attention! Before inserting batteries, ensure the product is dried thoroughly!
To insert batteries, unscrew the battery compartment cover (located on the front side – “nose” of the submarine) using a coin and extract the battery compartment. Insert 4 X 1.5V AA (LR6) batteries, ensuring correct polarity. Replace the compartment cover and screw firmly into position (See instructions – images 1, 2 &3)
Attention! Before using, make sure the battery compartment is completely sealed tight!
What is the required water height to operate the submarine spray station?
The submarine water pump should be place on the bottom of the bath tub, while water level must be at least 5 cm. The activity station must be place on the side of the bath tub using the suction cup. Ensure the yellow propeller is located 1 cm above the water level in bath (see images 4&5 in instructions).
Which water effects are created when directing water into the funnels of the activity station?
Spraying water into the right funnel will spin the water gauge and run water through the red & white water pipe. Spraying water into the left funnel will roll the eyes and spin the propeller. Left funnel can also be removed for experimenting with water flow.
Can the Spray station and the activity station be used separately?
How do I clean the filter?
Unscrew the filter (located on the underside of the submarine beneath the suction cup) and pull it out. Wash with soap and water, ensuring that the filter mesh is completely open. Make sure the inner propeller is also clean and spins freely. Reposition the filter and screw firmly into place.
How often should I clean the filter?
The filter should be cleaned every time batteries are replaced.
What is the date code and where can I find it on the product?
The Yookidoo date code helps us track the production date of the product. The date code of the Yookidoo Submarine Spray Station is on the bottom of the submarine base. It is a 5 digit number and ends with the 2 letters: RB.