The Musical Duck Race stopped working:
- The product stops working when the propeller or filter are blocked by dirt, hair soap or rust. In order to fix this, unscrew filter and pull it out. Wash with soap and water, ensuring that the filter mesh is completely clean. Make sure the propeller rotates freely. If it does not, try to release the clog with a sharp object until it rotates freely again. Reinsert filter and screw into place.
- If you would to watch a tutorial: click here.
- Change batteries
The ducks are not racing:
1. Make sure the water track is even and water level is correct (4-14 cm).
2. Plug the water output exits (located on flower and leaf) and let the pump fill with water.
3. Clean filter.
4. Change batteries.
5. Contact us.
Fountain doesn’t work:
1. Verify correct polarity of batteries.
2. Change batteries.
3. Still doesn’t work? Contact us.
Are batteries included in the musical duck race?
No. Batteries are not included in the package.
What type of batteries are needed to operate the Musical Duck Race?
4 X AA batteries.
Where is the battery compartment located on the fountain?
The battery compartment is located on the underside of the fountain.
How do I insert batteries?
Attention! Before inserting batteries, ensure the product is dried thoroughly!
To insert batteries, unscrew the battery compartment cover (located on the underside the fountain base) using a coin and extract the battery compartment. Insert 4 X 1.5V AA (LR6) batteries, ensuring correct polarity. Replace the compartment cover and screw firmly into position (see instructions – images 1-4).
Attention! Before using, make sure the battery compartment is completely sealed tight!
How do I fix the fountain to the bath?
Use the three suction cups at the bottom of the fountain to fix the fountain to the bath tub. Ensure the fountain is level on a straight surface.
What is the required water height to operate the fountain?
To operate the fountain and maintain your child’s safety, water level must be between 4-14 cm, covering the filter but lower then the height of the water track (see instructions – image 5).
How do I clean the filter?
Unscrew the filter (located on the side of the fountain) and pull it out. Wash with soap and water, ensuring that the filter mesh is completely open. Make sure the inner propeller is also clean and spins freely. Re-position the filter and screw firmly into place.
How often should I clean the filter?
The filter should be cleaned every time batteries are replaced.
How many effect are created when pressing the leaf lever?
There are 9 random sound and water effects activated when pressing the leaf lever.
What is the date code and where can I find it on the product?
The Yookidoo date code number helps us track the production date of the product. The date code of the Yookidoo Musical Duck Race is on the bottom of the red and white base. It is a 5 digit number and ends with the 2 letters: RB.